End of the year...
Having a party....
What to do as a class?........
....Give out awards..here is a list of 16 possible ideas.
- The Oprah Award – given to a student who loved to be the microphone holder and facilitator during our classroom presentations.
- The R.L. Stine Award – for the student who devoured the most Goosebumps books.
- Einstein Award – given to a person who loves science.
- Thomas Edison Award – given to someone who loves to investigate or invent things.
- Emily Post Award or Miss Manners Award – for a girl with impeccable manners.
- Mister Manners Award – for a boy with impeccable manners.
- The Harry Potter Award – given to the person who always gets into scrapes.
- The Thinker Award – for the problem solver in the class.
- Nobel Peace Prize Award – for a peacekeeper. At our school they are conflict managers.
- Peace Corps Award – another peacekeeper award.
- Speedy McSpeedster Award – for the person who always finishes work fast.
- Good and Plenty Award – for reading plenty of good books.
- Almond Joy Award – for always bringing joy into the classroom.
- Three Musketeers Award – given to someone who is a good friend.
- The Snickers Award – for the student who is the class clown. (There is one in every class.)
- The Timex Award – for the student who always watches the clock and keeps us on schedule.